Friday, September 7, 2012

Weekend!

The sky looks so beautitul tonight! You can see many stars and I wish I had someone to share it with this evening. But I can enjoy it by myself as well of course, and so I did.

Had a nice class this evening and almost finished my heart-shirt, only need to add buttons and button holes. I wonder what to make next.

We had a lovely day over here with lots of sunshine but not too hot. This weekend will be very hot again, probably the last warm weekend of this year. Even though it is warm outside, you can already feel that autumn is getting closer. I've noticed the change two weeks ago and I like it. Autumn is a beautiful season with all the nice colors in nature.

Not much else is happening over here at the moment but it's like the quiet before the storm I guess. In two weeks I will be running around the house completely stressed because there are so many things to do and too little time. At the moment I cannot think of anything I could do already, so I'll just try to take my rest before I need all of my energy.

Tomorrow I can sleep long and in the late afternoon I'll take the train to meet my boyfriend. He changed his mind and now will pick me up from the trainstation so I won't get lost. Very nice! We will meet up with his parents for dinner and his brother's new girlfriend will be there as well. I am curious what kind of girl he likes. I hope she is nice, because he is such a good guy and deserves the best girlfriend. After that we'll cross the street to go to the birthday party and I am looking forward to it. My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend is there as well and we get along very well. I am happy to see her again, we had some nice email contact lately and we did some shopping a while back and I feel we really bonded. I hope we can make some plans for a nice weekend together. She is into making clothes as well and she even dyed some shirts. I would like to learn the technique to dye my own fabrics, because I had a few ideas for that but didn't know how to do it. Plus it is really nice to have a girl's weekend!

That's all for now. I can't promise I'll write this weekend, but I am sure I will be back on Monday with new stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment