Saturday, September 15, 2012

Train Ride

Only a short message this time. I am sitting in the train at the moment. I will meet my friend in Tilburg and we'll go to the Efteling, an amusement park.

Yesterday my sister came over. Although we barely see each other and normally I cannot be with her for too long, yesterday we had a nice time. We went for a bagel (of course, it seems that's all I do lately) and then walked to my place. She brought some tshirts that could use a make-over and I finished one of them. For the rest we talked a lot. She has a boyfriend that's I think not the right guy for her, and se loves him so much she does not see it. Of course I am not the one to talk, I am not doing too well on the boyfriend-front either, but at least I realize I have to do something about it. Now I only need the courage to do it. I lack courage though, so it will take me some time, but I am sure this cannot go on like this because I am not happy.

On Wednesday we had election day in the Netherlands. I had a hard time deciding between two political parties but made up my mind in the afternoon and voted for my choice. Quite different from what I normally vote, but the party I normally vote for had some weird plans according to me.

In the evening I did an extra sewing class because I had some left-over classes from last year. It was fun and I did quite a lot. Mostly cutting fabric, but since I don't have that big of a table at home, it was the best thing to do. At the moment I am working I three things at the same time. I am making a top with black jersey and neon yellow lace over it. I am also making a black lace longsleeve that I can wear infer a corset or summer top. The third thing I am working on is a summer skirt. I will post pictures of all of it when they are done. I will also post pictures of the two heart shirts I made as soon as I am back home. Now it is almost time to get out of the train and take the one to Tilburg. I hope my friend and I will have a great day but I can't imagine otherwise, she is the perfect company!

No comments:

Post a Comment