Saturday, September 29, 2012
Tampere And Lahti
Sooo tired. After all these days of traveling and partying and concerts I am completely exhausted. Still, one more show to go tonight, luckily it is seated! Yesterday meeting with one of my friends was great. I could tell she was so nervous at the beginning but after we checked out a bar and had a drink it was all okay again. The show was good, had fun because the bassist was trying to find me during the whole show but did not find me, as he knew I was going to be there. They were all acting goofy again during some songs so we had a blast. I couldn't see that well because there were a few tall guys in front of me, but the music was good and it was fun with my two friends. So now we're in Lahti, just got a phone call from another friend that decided to come along for this show as well, as we will meet at the signing session and at the show afterwards. Hope to see the guys again tonight after the show, we had such a blast with them in Helsinki. I don't care how exhausted I am right now, I can sleep next week! Will post more stories when I get back home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment