I've been thinking of customizing my new suitcase a bit. Of course it is very pink already, so I will definitely find it at the airport, but I thought it would be nice to add a little extra. I have part of the Sonata Arctica logo as a tattoo in my neck and I like this version of the two A's. You can find the logo in the booklet of the CD Unia, it is the one on the page with Tommy's dream. I have it completely black as a tattoo and I enlarged the original picture today on my pc. I think I will add a bit more lines to it, so you can see depth in it, but I am not sure yet. Will have to find a nice spot on my suitcase anyway.
Today it was lovely weather so I spent most of the morning and early afternoon outside. Then I had to pack my things and take a quick shower and it was time to go. When I arrived at the train station, I saw an announcement saying no trains were riding between my city and my first transfer. They had buses ready and apparently they changed a lot in the schedule so I could catch all my other trains! It was never this well arranged in all the years I had to travel by train. Really great organization.
When I arrived at my destiny I already saw my boyfriend and a girlfriend of his waiting for me. Her boyfriend just arrived as well and we walked to the trams to catch the next one. All in all a quite relaxed trip for my standards. Only a bit of stress with my last transfer as it said it was going to the same city as the train I just got out of. I asked one of the passenger and he assured me this was the one I should be in.
We went to my boyfriend's parent's home for dinner. I got to meet the girlfriend of my boyfriend's brother and she seems very nice. We got along well immediately. After dinner we went across the street to the birthday party and stayed there until just now. I went home with a friend of my boyfriend, who takes care of his ill dad and brings him to bed every evening. He just went home and will go back to the party as soon as his dad is taken care of. He is such a sweet guy, doing this for almost a decade and not ever is he complaining. I wish him the best girlfriend of the world, he really deserves it.
The party was quite nice, not that loud (this friend has two children so it's not as wild as most of these parties around here). I felt I was starting to stare again, which means most of the times I am tired and cannot concentrate on the conversations anymore. Also, they had a cat, which I am allergic to, and on top of that they had peanuts and peanuts crisps on the table and even the smell makes my airways and nose block/close. I am highly allergic to peanuts but this was quite a strong reaction. I can still feel that breathing is harder right now so I am happy I got to get out in time.
Tomorrow will be very hot outside and I guess also inside. I will be awake early like normal and my boyfriend will probably get home late and drunk so I guess he will be up late again. I brought a book. Even if I can read only a few pages at a time it can keep me busy for a while. I also brought my knitwork (good for many hours) and my laptop, so I guess I won't be bored, but it would have been nicer to be at home where I could sit outside and enjoy the sun, probably for the last weekend of the summer. But who knows what next week will bring. I hope it will be good as well since one of my best friends and I planned to go to the Efteling (amusement park) on Saturday. We'll see. Nothing to do about it anyway.
For now, time to do my bodyscan exercise and then go to sleep. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment