Sunday, September 23, 2012

Packing Stress

It's been a busy weekend with doing lots of laundry, ironing clothes from at least three weeks...Today I packed most of my things. I hope I did not forget anything. I packed the presents for my friends (I got a PAIN shirt for one of them and some Dutch cookies and candy). I also finished my lace longsleeve, finally to my liking. At the moment (apart from writing) I am trying to finish the last top. If it is not done by tomorrow I won't bring it, but I can at least try to finish it. I used black jersey and attached neon yellow lace to it. It's a sleeveless top and it is quite blinding to look at it.

I printed all the hotel reservations, the concert tickets (I wonder if it is sold out, because my friend was really terrified that would happen, that's why we bought them already and not at the door of the venue), and my plane 'ticket'. I hope I can check in tomorrow before I leave, because I did not get a notification for that just yet. Apparently if I want to check in at the airport I have to pay €15 extra because I bought the cheapest ticket there was.

Tomorrow I will leave around four in the afternoon, at least that's my plan right now. I want to be as relaxed as possible and I think it would be nice to spend the evening relaxing in bed watching some TV. Before that I will take a long and very hot bath, for some more relaxation, and pack the last things. I am still undecided what clothes to bring, by now I have a giant pile of clothes and I have to fit it all into the little suitcase. I also want to bring my high heels and I have the presents that take up a lot of space as well. I am afraid it won't fit, but at least I will have some room on the way back home. I will have to wear my wintercoat when I am traveling because there is no way that will fit into the suitcase. At least I won't get cold in the air.

I think for now I will relax for one more hour, watch some TV and maybe do some knitting or sewing, and then go to bed in time. Tomorrow will be stressful enough, so I need my sleep.

I hope I can find the time and wifi to post something about my trip when I am in Finland, but if not, I will probably be writing a travel report next week! For now have a good night and again kauniita unia!

No comments:

Post a Comment