Just a very short post today. One of my best friends sent me a message yesterday evening about having lunch together today. I always jump to the chance of having a bagel and fresh fruit juice, so we met at 11.30 this morning. She brought her little baby girl and so I had only eyes for her. She is such a beauty and so sweet. She even smiled a bit at me and I really felt so happy holding her.
Since there's whooping cough going around the family of my sewing teacher, I was afraid my friend would not go to class for the next few weeks, but her daughter just got her shots for that and so we will meet again tomorrow for class. I am so glad we are seeing more of each other again!
After our lunch we went around the fabrics market, but they were already packing everything, so not that much to see anymore. At least I got to exchange the jeans buttons I bought a few weeks ago. I hope these will stay put on my pants, otherwise I will lose my pants again. I also found some black lace to attach to a summer skirt I am making (black with neon yellow). I know I am a bit late with making this one, but I just wasn't that fast these last few months. I planned to make it already in January...
After meeting in the city I was tired again. I think meeting up with different friends every day is just too exhausting at the moment, but at the same time I am enjoying it immensely and it makes me feel less alone.
My boyfriend just called me because he wanted to make plans for this weekend. I am going to his place by train. It takes me quite some time but since it is the last time I will see him before Oktober I guess I should go. He already made his plans: he wants to go to some CD sale in another city and in the evening go to his parents and from there to a birthday party of his friend. I told him I won't go with him to the CD sale because I will be tired already before the party starts then.
I have to come over around six in the evening on Saturday and he expects me to just take a bus or whatever to get to his place. He cannot pick me up from the trainstation because he is in another city and so has to go by train?! I think the least that I could expect would be that he would pick me up from the trainstation, since it is a lot already with all the transfers I have to make until I get to the main station in his city. From there on I don't have a trainticket anymore since they don't sell them over here, so I have to get out to buy a ticket, wait for the next train and then drive to the next trainstation, get out and walk about ten minutes to his home. Would be nice if he would be at one of those places to pick me up. It wouldn't have to be by car, just meeting me would be fine. I wonder why he asks me to do things for him and not does something like this back. I am going there because I know he wants me to be there for his friend's birthday and to see his parents again. That is why I am going. It it were up to me, I would rather stay at home, because I know how late those parties end and I will be tired hours before that already. I will have to go to his place alone in the evening and he will be there very early in the morning and stay in bed until it will be too late to do anything nice on Sunday. And then we just have time to make breakfast and shower and it is time for me to leave again. But I am glad it is the last time for this month, because these weekends cost so much energy that it takes me days to recover. And I need to save up some energy for Finland. I know that will be exhausting enough already. Although seeing Sonata shows every night will give me energy as well!
Okay this was supposed to be just one paragraph of blogging. I guess my boyfriend's phone call made me disappointed and I am also feeling more lonely because of it. Why does he not understand how difficult some simple things are for me? I know he cannot see anything wrong about me from the outside, but inside I am not doing well and I thought he got it. Apparently not. It makes me sad.
One very good thing though: today my Finnish friend confirmed she will be with me and my friend for sure for the Sonata show in Tampere!!! And we will meet up early in the day so we can have a nice long chat, maybe one drink and she'll show us around town. Up til now it was not sure her husband was okay with it, but now he is so this will be an even better trip! She and I are so alike, I am so curious how it will be in real life (and I guess I wrote this before already...sorry. I am just so excited about it all!).
No comments:
Post a Comment