Once more it's been too long. I've been so tired lately, I did not feel like doing anything. However, this week we had three days of spring-like weather and it made me feel much better!
I am currently working on lots of outfits at the same time. Making a summer top, a summer skirt and still hoping to make the bikini I started on last year.
Last week I started working on a dress I had in my mind for years. It turned out a bit different than I had planned, but it sure looks nice! The pic is the way I start with al my projects: first draw each part on paper to make sure it fits. It is so much easier to measure everything on paper than on fabric, especially the jersey fabric since it is so stretchy.
For my summer outfits I decided to stick with ideas I had since last year. I bought lots of neon fabric last year and I want to add little hints of the fabric in my outfits. It should not be too flashy, just nice little details in neon.
I should really start taking pictures of all the things I made, it's been too long and I am only posting little hints all the time and forget to show the finished clothes.
As far as my romantic life goes: nothing really happens. I got two mails after the sweet text messages. The first one was really sweet, telling me he thought about me everytime he opens the Dutch learning book (please open that book every minute of the day!). The second one was not f en answering my question...could be he is just too busy, as far as I can tell he has almost no spare time so when he does he should be sleeping (or reading my book). It hurts though, but I knew already since he told me he had no time for a relationship and also is not that into me...Still I am hoping for a miracle. I so like him. And oh my gosh, the promo pics that were released yesterday! He looks so handsome, I have been drooling over them all day. I am such a sad person. Get a life!
I also got some news (finally!) from the ballet school I have been waiting for to reply me since before Christmas. They are sorry but they don't want to be involved in my study. Really, would it have been so hard to answer me the first time I asked??? Oh well, now I can finally move on and finish all details to send the protocol in for reviewing. And of course I am this slow person who did not do all the little details before so I still need to do them...


No comments:
Post a Comment