Today it is therapy day again. I'm in the train on my way to Maastricht Randwyck and I think today will be a good session. I am proud of what I accomplished these last weeks. Even if there is still a lot I could have done better (this little devil on my shoulder is always pointing out what I do wrong). I am sad that I have to mention my protocol is still not sent in because I need another approval if the chief of the department of rehabilitation in the hospital. If he does not answer soon I'll send in my protocol though, just can't wait forever.
The thesis-writing is coming along nicely, I am satisfied with what I did so far and although there is a lot more work to do, I am on the right track right now. I hope I can keep it up!
As far as my creativity goes, I just took some pics of some clothes I recently finished. One is the neon yellow skirt, the neon is kind of hard to see with the wrong lighting though. The other one is a zebra dress with neon orange bows.
I also finally managed to finish the first sock I ever knitted, so of course I need to add a pic of that too!
On Tuesday I couldn't resist any longer and so I sent not-my-Finn a message. He did not check his email yet but I hope he will soon and most of all I hope he answers. I miss him so much. The last two nights I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking of him. I am such an idiot.



No comments:
Post a Comment