My internet has been down for a few days, so finally I decided to post with my phone. If I have time I will probably do that as well when I'm in Finland, so I'd better practice my typing skills on the phone.
The last few days I made sure I had all my presents ready for the trip. All I need to do is gift wrap them and hope they will fit into my suitcase. I have to do that tonight somewhere because I know tomorrow I will be busy with finishing my pants and hopefully sending in my research protocol. Why does it take people so long to decide if they are okay with me doing research at their school? You would think they would be happy with possibly helping their students.
Since today I am a little stressed out about all the things I need to do before I leave. Somehow two days left sounds much less than three days. Oh well, once I am on my way I will be okay I hope. Just hoping I won't forget to pack anything!
Right now I am on my way to therapy ad after that my mom will pick me up at home so I can have dinner with my parents. I wish I could use this time for other things but I know they really want to see me before I leave and I want to see them as well. I just wish it wouldn't take so much time.
So I'm halfway there. I think I will try to learn a few Finnish words before I am there.
No comments:
Post a Comment