Saturday, February 9, 2013

Back In Tampere

After a wonderful couple of days in Helsinki I am now back in Tampere, visiting my friends over here. I left on Thursday morning after having a nice breakfast with my Finn. He brought me to the busstation and I was so sad to see him leave.

We spent a few evenings and nights together, since he had to work during the day. That was good anyway, because I am so exhausted. We had a few nice dinners together, watched The Hobbit together in the movie theatre and had some great talks. There more I get to know him, the more him seems to suit me. He is not the typical musician with a heavy kind of lifestyle. He takes good care of himself, not drinking too much booze, not smoking and trying to eat healthy. Just my kind of guy. He really takes his work seriously and is a perfectionist and since I am too, I can completely understand him. I guess that I would always be second place though, which is not something I would choose, but hell I love to be alone so him being away touring and stuff would not be the end of the world. It also makes a relationship that much more exciting, not being together every second. I think I could manage very well. After all, I love quiet times, doing the things I love by myself and it's so much easier to meet up with friends.

The day I arrived in Tampere I got to meet some of my friends best friends. They are all nice girls and they were so sweet talking to me and each other in English most of the times. I really appreciated it, I know how hard it can be to switch languages with friends once you're used to speaking in one language. We went out for drinks to a few bars, had a blast and met up there with another friend. She fits perfectly into our little group and yesterday we went out with her again. My friend and I were very tired though, so we decided to leave earlier and just have a good night's sleep. I am still very tired though, so I guess I might take a short nap soon. I am just not used to going out so much, I rarely go out when I'm at home. I guess I am just a boring person normally, preferring to stay at home and do some sewing or watch a few shows while knitting. Must be the age difference as well, haha. Luckily my Finn is not that much of a party animal either.

Tonight we're invited to go see my friend perform at this bar. I can't wait to see her sing, because she said it would be so different from what she normally does with the band she's in. She has the perfect rock voice and I am curious to hear her sing other styles.

So, that's it for now. Lots of partying and hanging out with friends, which I love the most! Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment