Monday, December 3, 2012

Insomnia/Butterflies

I am waiting to fall asleep for 1,5 hours now, tried my meditation exercises but nothing seems to work. I am worrying too much I guess...On the bright side, I had a short chat with a very cute guy. And hopefully that will make me fall asleep a lot easier now since he was one of the topics of my worries.
I sort of told him today I couldn't get him out of my head and he did not really react to that except for with a joke. So that seemed to be it and it made me quite sad (and really where are my tears when I need them!!).
Fortunately he replied again just before and told me he was busy working as well, so this might be the reason for being short. So there is hope. Even if it is only a tiny bit.
I really wonder what I did get myself into, I mean, he is about 7 years younger than I am...am I insane?!? But I can't stop thinking about him, his sweet smile and his sweet kisses. Plus, he is one of those healthier guys, at least he seems to be. No smoking, (I think) moderate drinking, I like that.
He lives quite far away but since I will probably move anyway that should not be a problem for too long. We will hopefully meet again next year in January and we'll see if it clicks again or not. For now, I have too many butterflies in my stomach to care about logistics...

No comments:

Post a Comment