Sunday, November 4, 2012

To Party Or Not To Party?!

Yesterday a friend of mine came over whom I did not see for months already, so it was about time! I picked her up from the trainstation and we went into the city for some Bagels&Beans. I always pick the same thing over there, it's always a tuna bagel or a Tuscany bagel, but I decided to mix it up last Thursday and the BLT one was so tasty I had to try it again. It was goooood!

After that we went to the supermarket for some grocery shopping, but decided in the end we would get food at the snack bar close by. Oh well, at least I don't have to go shopping tomorrow!

At my place we drank lots of tea, gossiped and chatted a lot and it was great to have her here again. We'll see each other soon again, this Friday at the Sonata show in Tilburg. We also talked about my birhtday, which is in exactly one month, and about throwing a party. I guess I have to do that, because I would love to have some friends over, even if organizing it is kind of stressful.

The last two years have been amazing, to be surrounded by so many friends on this day. However, my birthday is in the middle of the week, so the party will be after my b-day and I guess I will be all alone on the day itself. That will be a lonely and sad moment for me, I will miss having a boyfriend, but maybe I can treat myself to something nice. No dirty thoughts here, just thinking maybe I can go to Maastricht by train and treat myself to the best Chinese food I've ever tasted. And maybe, just maybe, I'll go shopping at Bizzare shop in Maastricht as well, buy myself some new New Rocks...Many idea to make myself feel better, but who knows what will happen on the actual day. A nice video chat with a certain person would be lovely as well (keep on dreaming...).

Today I finished the Blinded No More shirt I was making last week. Due to some errors I made I did not have enough rings to complete it so I had to wait until Thursday until I could buy new ones at the market. I was lucky they still had two packages. Some of them are already falling out, I guess too many layers of fabric are involved, but I will see how it ends up looking after washing it a few times. For now I think it looks almost perfect. I could have made the jersey/lace part a bit wider but that's something I only noticed when it was done and I refuse to start hammering new rings in a new piece of fabric. I have a similar shirt I can customize in the same way. But not now.

I already started making a new shirt, also from jersey in petrol color (which I love) and it is just a simple longsleeve with overlapping front parts and a V-neck. I think I can finish it tomorrow or otherwise Tuesday. Still so many things to be done before I leave for Cologne on Wednesday morning. I hope I have some time left to bake brownies for my friends who are staying over. And of course I need to clean the whole house, mostly upstairs where the two will sleep. At least today I did some ironing so there is not much laundry left to be done for this week.

Almost time for bed now, I think I will watch American Horror Story in bed because I've been looking forward to the new episode for a few days but was too tired every time to watch it in the end. It needs to be completely dark to watch it, so I want to watch it in bed with the lights out. If I am too tired I will fall asleep so that would be a waste as well...I am difficult, yes, but at least now I still have this episode to look forward too! Good night everyone! Nuku hyvin!


No comments:

Post a Comment