Thursday, November 8, 2012
My Little Tour...Kick-off
Yesterday I went to Cologne to see my first show of the European Sonata Arctica show. A great evening with a good show and lots of good laughs afterwards. Not so nice to have to walk back to the hotel with sore feet and muscles but with all nice memories in my head from the evening I made if safe back to the hotel. Slept like a baby until six when the neighbors started to make noise while getting up. So this was a short night. Luckily tonight I have a ride to and from Antwerp and I can sleep in my own bed :). Time is going so fast right now and soon it will be all over again. Typically me to think of the bad things instead focusing on the good stuff that is yet to come...in half an hour I will be home and take a nice long and hot bath and then off to Antwerp for another exciting evening! Yay, life is good at the moment!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment